Conference Organizer Workshop Announced
RAS will be presenting a FREE Conference Organizers Workshop during ICRA 2017. The workshop will take place on Tuesday, 30 May from 10:00-12:30 in the Roselle Room at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
Anyone who is involved in organizing an IEEE or RAS conference, large or small, or is thinking about organizing a conference is encouraged to attend. Get answers to your questions about the organization, requirements, logistics and finances of conferences, both large and small. Speak with the experts for advice on how to make sure your conference is executed flawlessly!
- Welcome and Opening Remarks – Martin Buss
- Conference Committee Roles and Responsibilities – Torsten Kroeger
- Getting Started (Requesting Sponsorship & Conference Application) – Paolo Fiorini
- Event Logistics Planning and Execution – Alicia Zupeck / Torsten Kroeger
- Working with IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events – Alicia Zupeck
- Conference Publications – Zhidong Wang
- Managing a Technical Program – Seth Hutchinson / Zhidong Wang
- Conference Finance (Budgeting through Conference Closing) – Ron Lumia
Space is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as your availability is confirmed.
Please register for this FREE workshop online: