Student membership in the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society allows you to connect with over 11,000 professionals and other students in this fascinating field around the world, RAS offers benefits that span a lifetime. By joining as a student you can take advantage of all that is offered.
With access to exclusive resources, the RAS Student Activities Committee (SAC) offers:
- Occasions to broaden your knowledge base through meetings and interface with leaders of academia and industry.
- Opportunities to enhance career development through internships, jobs and networking.
- Collaboration and information exchange with peers through special events, including those at conferences such as IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) and IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS).
- Student focused social media groups.
- Student Branch Chapters and Local Chapters in over 40 countries, which hold meetings and educational programs.
- The Student Review Program, which introduces students to the reviewing process in a controlled and supervised way.
- Access to leading industry publications: IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and IEEE Transactions on Automation Science & Engineering.
- Exclusive opportunity to subscribe to the RAS Digital Conference Library, which includes current and archival proceedings of all conferences sponsored or cosponsored by the Society.
RAS strives to be a resource for undergraduate and graduate students because YOU are the future of robotics and automation!
More information on current SAC activities can be found here.
Again, we welcome you back to RAS and encourage you consider joining RAS to do so visit the IEEE site.