MESAS 2014 - Modelling and Simulation for Autonomous Systems Workshop
From May 05, 2014 08:00 until May 06, 2014 18:00
MESAS'14 is a two-day workshop, 5-6 May 2014, organized by the NATO Modelling and Simulation Centre of Excellence. The event will gather together, in Plenary Sessions and Round Tables, fully recognized experts from different domains: Military, Academia and Industry.The aim of MESAS'14 is to scout the possibility to use the Modelling and Simulation to integrate Systems with Autonomous Capabilities and to support Coalition Interoperablity.
Systems with Autonomous Capabilities are abbreviated with the acronym xSAC, where the x indicates the Operational Domain: Ground, Maritime, Air, Space and Cyber.
Don't miss the opportunity to present your work, results and insight during MESAS'14: go to the Call for Papers and share your knowledge.
- 31 January 2014 - Opening of Registration
- 14 March 2014 - Abstract Submission End
- 28 March 2014 - Notification of Acceptance and Author Instructions for Paper and Presentation Submission
- 11 April 2014 - Issue of Preliminary Programme
- 24 April 2014 - Release of Final Programme
- 5 May 2014 - Modelling and Simulation for Autonomous Systems Workshop - MESAS'14 Opening
- 6 May 2014 - MESAS'14 Best Paper Award
For more information see: www.modelling-simulation-systems-autonomous-capabilities.org
Technical co-sponsorship by IEEE RAS