Upcoming Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 36 on March 17th, 2016 at 1 pm EST: Geoff Hollinger, Oregon State University, USA.
Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 35 on February 11th, 2016: Autonomously Determining the Shape of Trees for Structural Phenotyping and Pruning. Amy Tabb, USDA ARS, USA.
- Webinar 34 on January 21st, 2016: AgRA Webinar "Lightning Round".
- Webinar 33 on December 15th, 2015: Robotic Apple Harvesting in Washington State, Joe Davidson and Abhisesh Silwal, Washington State University, USA.
- Conference on Machine Vision and Mechatronics in Practice, Toowoomba, Queensland Australia
8-10 December, 2015. For details please visit http://www.m2vip.com/.
- Webinar 32 on October 29, 2015: Bringing Aerial Robots Closer to Crops: Sensing, Sampling, and Safety, Carrick Detweiler, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA.
- Workshop on Agri-Food Robotics at IROS on October 2nd, 2015. For details please visit http://goo.gl/mkwptU.
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.