Upcoming Activities of the Technical Committee
- Agricultural Robotics Summer School at the University of Sydney, Australia, 2-6 February 2015.
Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 25, February 27, 2015. Inspecting Large Irrigation Networks in the Indus Basin: Challenges and Prospects. Abubakr Muhammad, Lahore University of Management Sciences.
- Webinar 24, January 22, 2015. 1st Annual AgRA TC Lightning Round.
- Webinar 23, December 4, 2014. ISOBus's Past, Present, and Future Role in Agricultural Robotics and Automation. Benjamin Fernandez, UNED, Spain and AGCO Fendt, Germany.
- Webinar 22, October 29, 2014. Automation Technology for Tomorrow's Food Production. Satoshi Yamamoto, Washington State University, USA.
- Webinar 21, September 26, 2014. Agrofood Robotics and Automation: From Farm to Table. Rick van de Zedde, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Netherlands.
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.