Upcoming Activities of the Technical Committee
- Conference on Machine Vision and Mechatronics in Practice, Toowoomba, Queensland Australia
8-10 December, 2015. For details please visit http://www.m2vip.com/.
Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 32 on October 29, 2015: Bringing Aerial Robots Closer to Crops: Sensing, Sampling, and Safety, Carrick Detweiler, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA.
- Workshop on Agri-Food Robotics at IROS on October 2nd, 2015. For details please visit http://goo.gl/mkwptU.
- Webinar 31 on September 23, 2015: The BoniRob--An Autonomous Mobile Platform for Agricultural Applications, Slawomir Sander, Deepfield Robotics, Germany.
- Webinar 30 on August 17, 2015: Irrigation Automation Based on Modeling of Dynamics of Water Stress Soil and Water Stress Plants, Marco Ivan Ramirez Sosa Moran, Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico.
- Webinar 29, July 7, 2015. Agricultural Robotics in Chile: Challenges and Solutions in The Andes Mountains. Fernando Auat Cheein, Federico Santa María Technical University, and Miguel Torres-Torriti, Pontifical Catholic University.
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.