Upcoming Activities of the Technical Committee
- Coming soon
Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 38 on June 9th, 2016: Heterogeneous Robot-Assisted Measurement in Data Sparse Regions of Southern India. Joshua Peschel University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA.
- Webinar 37 on April 28th, 2016: 4D Crop Analysis for Plant Geometry Estimation in Precision Agriculture. Luca Carlone, MIT, USA.
- Webinar 36 on March 17th, 2016: Bin-Dog: A Self-Propelled Platform for Bin Management in Orchards. Geoff Hollinger, Oregon State University, USA.
- Webinar 35 on February 11th, 2016: Autonomously Determining the Shape of Trees for Structural Phenotyping and Pruning. Amy Tabb, USDA ARS, USA.
- Webinar 34 on January 21st, 2016: AgRA Webinar "Lightning Round".
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.