Upcoming Activities of the Technical Committee
- Agricultural Robotics Summer School at the University of Sydney, Australia, 2-6 February 2015. A link to the event will be posted soon.
Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 22, October 29, 2014. Automation Technology for Tomorrow's Food Production. Satoshi Yamamoto, Washington State University, USA.
- Webinar 21, September 26, 2014. Agrofood Robotics and Automation: From Farm to Table. Rick van de Zedde, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Netherlands.
- Webinar 20, August 27, 2014. PhenoBot: A Robot System for Phenotyping in the Greenhouse Using 3D Light-Field Technology. Gerrit Polder, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Netherlands.
- Webinar 19, June 25, 2014. Three Million and Counting: How Real Robots are Revolutionizing Real Nurseries. Joseph Jones, Harvest Automation, USA.
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.