Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- UPCOMING: Webinar 17, April 28, 2014, 11:00AM US Eastern time. Visual Yield Mapping in Orchards and Vineyards. Stephen Nuske, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- UPCOMING: June 1st, 2014, Hong-Kong, China: ICRA14 Workshop on Modelling, Estimation, Perception and Control of All Terrain Mobile Robots.
- Webinar 16, March 2014. Practical Application of Machine Vision in Australian Agricultural Research at NCEA. Cheryl McCarthy, University of Southern Queensland, National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture, Australia.
- Webinar 15, February 2014. A Producer’s Experiences and Insights on New Orchard Technologies for the Tree Fruit Industry. Bruce Hollabaugh, Hollabaugh Bros.,Inc., USA.
- Webinar 14, Januari 2014. A Safety Architecture for Autonomous Agricultural Vehicles. David Kohanbash, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- Webinar 13, December 2013. Development of Control Architectures for Multi-Robot Agricultural Field Production Systems. Santosh Pitla, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA.
- Webinar 12, October 2013. Development of Sensing Technologies for Specialty Crops and Fiber. Changying “Charlie” Li, University of Georgia, USA.
- Special Issue "Agricultural Robots", Robotics - Open Access Journal by MDPI.
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.