Upcoming Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 43 on December 7th, 2016. Title TBD, Yasir Khan, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan.
- To learn about upcoming activities of the AgRA TC, please join our mail list.
Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 42 on November 9th, 2016: Practical and Precise Perception for Vineyards. Mark Whitty, University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Webinar 41 on October 12th, 2016: Autonomous Driving in Agriculture Leading to Autonomous Worksite Solutions, John Reid, John Deere, USA.
- Webinar 40 on August 25th, 2016: Data Fusion in Agriculture: Hands-on Solutions for Farmers and Scientists, Peter Frolich, Agricircle, Switzerland.
- Webinar 39 on July 21st, 2016: Improving autonomous orchard vehicle trajectory tracking performance via slippage compensation. Gokhan Bayar, Bulent Ecevit University, Turkey.
- Webinar 38 on June 9th, 2016: Heterogeneous Robot-Assisted Measurement in Data Sparse Regions of Southern India. Joshua Peschel University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA.
- Webinar 37 on April 28th, 2016: 4D Crop Analysis for Plant Geometry Estimation in Precision Agriculture. Luca Carlone, MIT, USA.
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.