Upcoming Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 21, September 26, 2014, 9 am ET US. Rick van de Zedde, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Netherlands.
- Agricultural Robotics Summer School at the University of Sydney, Australia, 2-6 February 2015. A link to the event will be posted soon.
Recent Activities of the Technical Committee
- Webinar 20, August 27, 2014. PhenoBot: A Robot System for Phenotyping in the Greenhouse Using 3D Light-Field Technology. Gerrit Polder, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Netherlands.
- Webinar 19, June 25, 2014. Three Million and Counting: How Real Robots are Revolutionizing Real Nurseries. Joseph Jones, Harvest Automation, USA.
- ICRA14 Workshop on Modelling, Estimation, Perception and Control of All Terrain Mobile Robots. June 1st, 2014, Hong-Kong, China.
- Webinar 18, May 21, 2014. Generating 3D Fruit Maps for Model-Based Assessment of Robotic Fruit Harvesting Efficiency. Stavros Vougioukas, University of California, Davis, USA.
- Webinar 17, April 28, 2014. Visual Yield Mapping in Orchards and Vineyards. Stephen Nuske, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- Webinar 16, March 2014. Practical Application of Machine Vision in Australian Agricultural Research at NCEA. Cheryl McCarthy, University of Southern Queensland, National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture, Australia.
For more activities and copy of the slides presented at the webinars, please visit the TC web site: http://www.fieldrobot.com/ieeeras/.