RAM Special Issues
Call for Papers
Special Issue on Wearable Robotics
Researchers working in industry and academia are invited to submit their original and unpublished high quality research results on technological and experimental aspects associated with the design, development, control and validation of complete and working Wearable Robotic systems.
Topics of interest include:
• Power extenders for material handling;
• Robotic orthoses for physical assistance;
• Active limb-prostheses;
• Rehabilitation exoskeletons;
• Wearable haptic exoskeletons.
Deadline for Paper Submission: 1 March 2014
Publication Schedule: December 2014
Dino Accoto, Campus Bio-Medico University, Roma, Italy?
Hugh Herr, MIT Media Lab, Cambridge, USA?
Rocco Vertechy, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy
Proposing a Special Issue
- Guest Editors are encouraged to write a survey/tutorial article for the special issue.
- Guest Editors are allowed to submit a maximum of 1 article (total) for the issue they edit and such submission is handled directly by the EiC and AEs without involvement of the Guest Editors.
- In case the EiC or AEs would submit a paper, the paper will be handled outside the paper management system and given in responsibility to an other AE which will have the function of the EiC for handling that specific paper (Publications Operations Manual, Section 8.2.2.A).
Currently Open Special Issues
- Special issue on Perception and Navigation for Autonomous Vehicles
Guest editors: Philippe Martinet, Christian Laugier, Urbano Nunes,
Paper submission deadline closed. Issue publication June 2013
- Special issue on Emerging Applications of Stochastic Geometry in Autonomous Robotics
Guest editors: Martin Adams, Ba-Ngu Vo, Ronald Mahler
Paper submission deadline: March 10, 2013