RAM Special Issues
Call for Papers
Proposing a Special Issue
- Guest Editors are encouraged to write a survey/tutorial article for the special issue.
- Guest Editors are allowed to submit a maximum of 1 article (total) for the issue they edit and such submission is handled directly by the EiC and AEs without involvement of the Guest Editors.
- In case the EiC or AEs would submit a paper, the paper will be handled outside the paper management system and given in responsibility to an other AE which will have the function of the EiC for handling that specific paper (Publications Operations Manual, Section 8.2.2.A).
Currently Open Special Issues
- Special issue on Assistive Robotics
Guest editors: Loredana Zollo, Kazuyoshi Wada, Mike Van der Loos
Paper submission deadline closed. Issue publication December 2012
- Special issue on Perception and Navigation for Autonomous Vehicles
Guest editors: Philippe Martinet, Christian Laugier, Urbano Nunes,
Paper submission deadline closed. Issue publication June 2013
- Special issue on Emerging Applications of Stochastic Geometry in Autonomous Robotics
Guest editors: Martin Adams, Ba-Ngu Vo, Ronald Mahler
Paper submission deadline: March 10, 2013