Anyone who is involved in organizing an IEEE or RAS conference, large or small, or is thinking about organizing a conference is encouraged to attend. Get answers to your questions about the organization, requirements, logistics and finances of conferences, both large and small. Speak with the experts for advice on how to make sure your conference is executed flawlessly!
RAS will be presenting a FREE Conference Organizers Workshop during ICRA 2018. The workshop will take place on Tuesday, 22 May from 10:00-12:30 in room M9 at the Brisbane Convention Center in Brisbane, Australia. Lunch to be provided.
1. Welcome and Opening Remarks – Torsten Kroeger
2. Conference Committee Roles and Responsibilities – Torsten Kroeger/ Karinne Ramirez Amaro
3. Getting Started (Requesting Sponsorship & Conference Application) – Helge Wurdemann
4. Conference Publications/Video Capture – Zhidong Wang
5. Managing a Technical Program – Seth Hutchinson
6. Conference Finance (Budgeting through Conference Closing) – Venkat Krovi/ Helge Wurdemann
7. Event Logistics Planning and Execution – Lukrecija LeLong / Torsten Kroeger
8. Working with IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events – Lukrecija LeLong
Space is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as your availability is confirmed.
Please register for this FREE workshop online:
To register by email or ask questions, please contact: RAS@ieee.org