CASE 2019: Final Paper Submission due June 15th!
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE) is the flagship automation conference of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society and constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners. IEEE CASE 2019 will be held in Vancouver, BC, Canada, on 22-26 August 2019. The theme of the conference is Smart Automation.
CALL for Papers and Workshop Proposals
IEEE CASE 2019 invites special session proposals, workshop proposals, regular papers, work-in-progress and industry papers related to the topics of the conference, which include but are not limited to:
- Adaptive automation systems
- Agent-based collaborative automation systems
- Automated fault detection, diagnostics, and prognostics
- Automation in life science
- Autonomous systems
- Big data, data mining, and machine learning
- Cloud-based automation
- Cognitive Automation
- Cyber physical production systems and industry 4.0
- Cybersecurity in automation systems
- Human-in-the-loop, human-machine interactions, human-robot / robot-robot collaboration
- Micro- and nano-scale automation technologies and applications
- Modeling, simulation, and optimization of automation systems
- Networked control systems
- Power and energy system automation
- Sensor-fusion for intelligent automation systems
- Smart factories, smart logistics and supply chains
- Smart products with embedded intelligence
- Smart automation in construction and manufacturing
- Smart home/building automation
- Smart and connected healthcare automation
- Standardization in smart manufacturing/home/building/healthcare etc.
- Sustainability and green automation
Submission Web Site: https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl
15 February 2019: RA-L paper submission deadline (Extended: 15 March 2019)
15 February 2019: Special session proposal submission due
1 March 2019: Regular & special session paper submission due
1 April 2019: Workshop proposal, industry paper & poster submission due
15 May 2019: Paper acceptance notification
15 June 2019: Final paper submission due
15 June 2019: Author registration due
22-26 August 2019: Conference
Important Travel Information
Important for all conference attendees who are not Canadian/U.S. citizens- We encourage CASE 2019 attendees from countries that require a visa to apply as early as possible. Visa processing times vary by country.Please consult this website.
ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. Read about the changes and how they may affect you. If you are a dual Canadian citizen used to travelling to or transiting through Canada by air with a non-Canadian passport, you are no longer able to do so as of November 10, 2016. You will need a valid Canadian passport to board your flight.
Letters of Invitation for Organization Approval Purposes
As long as an author submits a paper to IEEE CASE 2019, a letter of invitation can be issued (if needed) to all the co-authors for organization approval purposes, but such a letter cannot be used for visa application.
Official Letters of Invitation for Visa Purposes
Official letters of invitation for visa applications are available to REGISTERED and PAID participants only. These letters do not and cannot commit the Organizing Committee to any financial obligation.
For more information see: http://case2019.hust.edu.cn/index.htm