CFP: 7th International Workshop on Robots for Learning (R4L) at HRI 2023
We invite you to submit short abstracts and papers to the HRI 2023 Workshop on Robots for Learning, to be held in Stockholm, Sweden on 13 March 2023. This year’s theme is A Look from Stakeholders’ Perspective.
Talking about “HRI for all” raises the importance of reflecting on how to promote inclusion for every type of user and carefully consider the different layers of people potentially impacted by such systems. The 7th edition of R4L focuses on the issues that HRI experiments in educational environments may cause to stakeholders and how to better bring stakeholders' points of view into the loop. The goal of the workshop is to discuss and propose guidelines for good practices regarding how to promote the inclusion of stakeholders, especially teachers, in educational HRI activities.
R4L 2023 invites contributions on topics including but not limited to the following:
- Educational robots for adults, children and people with special needs
- Implementing robots into school curricula
- Measuring educational and qualitative outcomes like learning gain, relationships, etc.
- Reflections on best practices for working with stakeholders
- Stakeholders’ perspectives
- Robots for learning that focus on a variety of stakeholders
- Robots for inclusion
- Ethnography for robots in education
Key Dates and Deadlines
- For notification by January 20, 2023, please submit your abstract or paper by 16 January 2023
- Final deadline for submissions: 23 February 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 29 February 2023
- Camera-ready deadline: 3 March 2023
- Workshop registration deadline: 8 March 2023
- Workshop date: 13 March 2023
- Submit your work here
- Check out our website for more details
- Reach out with any questions to Daniel Tozadore at firstname.lastname@example.org
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation