CFP: T-ASE Special Issue on Human-Machine Fusion Decision-Making for Emergency Handling
The objective of this special issue is to present the latest progress and development of methods, techniques, and tools for emergency automation. Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Human-machine fusion decision for emergency automation
- Automatic monitoring, diagnosis, and early warning of emergency scenarios
- Automation of emergency response, decision-making recommendation, and rescue dispatching
- Robot-assisted disaster rescue technology
- Robot-assisted disaster or disease treatment related technology
- Human-machine fusion for multi-modal coalition emergency response
- Human factors in emergency handling
- Human-computer interaction in emergency
Please see the flyer for more details.
Key Dates and Deadlines
- Manuscript submission deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Tentative publication date: 29 Feb 2024
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation