Competitions provide a unique venue for state-of-the-art technical demonstrations from research labs, academia, and industry. Conference attendees and media representatives will have the opportunity to experience live demonstrations of robotic technology via these competitions. We invite proposals for competitions that span the range of robotics disciplines. This is open to both well-established competitions and new competitions.
Competition organizers should submit their proposal as a PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Title of the competition
- Organizers of the competition, including previous experience organizing similar activities
- A brief description of the competition, including the task to be evaluated and its connection to research topics covered at IROS
- Draft rules and means of assessment
- Draft time schedule for competition day(s)
- Award planning, including financials
- A list of potential participants
- Facilities request, including space (area and minimum height), power, telecommunications, human resources, and other infrastructure
Please indicate if you are proposing a new competition; certain content can be reduced/amended accordingly.
Key Dates and Deadlines
Proposal Deadline: January 15, 2023
Notification: February 1, 2023
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Competitions Chair, Josie Hughes, at email@example.com.