ECMR 2019 - Call for Papers Deadline
On 3 May, 2019
ECMR 2019 is the 9th edition of the event, and will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, hosted on 4-6 September 2019 by Czech Technical University in Prague and its‘ Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics. ECMR is an internationally open biennial European forum, allowing researchers to learn about and discuss the latest accomplishments and innovations in mobile robotics and mobile human-robot systems.
ECMR welcomes articles describing fundamental developments in the field of mobile robotics, with special emphasis on autonomous systems. An important goal of this conference is to extend the state of the art in the context of autonomous systems featuring interdisciplinary approaches covering computer science, control systems, electrical engineering, mathematics, mechanical engineering, and other fields.
Topics of Interest
• Robot control and learning in the context of autonomous systems featuring interdisciplinary approaches covering computer science, control systems, electrical engineering, mathematics, mechanical engineering, and other fields. Mobile robots and intelligent machines and systems for critical areas and applications as:
• Service and personal assistants; space, underwater, and remote exploration; entertainment; safety, search, and rescue;
• Agriculture applications and intelligent vehicles.
• Special emphasis is placed on intelligent machines and systems and perception for unstructured environments, where a significant portion of the environment is unknown and cannot be directly sensed or controlled.
• Robot mapping, localization, navigation, SLAM
• Planning for robotics
• Learning for robotic systems
• Field robotics
• Distributed robotics systems
• Human-robot interaction and human-centered systems and
• Micro/nano robotics
3 May 2019 17 April 2019 - Paper submission deadline
15 June 2019 - Notification of acceptance
8 July 2019 - Final submission and early registration
4-6 September 2019 - Conference
For more information, go to https://www.ecmr2019.eu/