ICARM 2020- International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics
From 18 Dec, 2020 17:58 until 21 Dec, 2020 19:58
IEEE has been monitoring the developing Coronavirus, COVID-2019. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After studying and evaluating the announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we are sorry to announce that ICARM 2020 will be postponed to December 18-21. However, consider all the accepted papers to be uploaded to ieeexplore and EI within August, your registration and payment need to be completed before 30th June. Thanks for your kind understanding.
The IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) is the flagship conference of both IEEE-SMC TC on Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems, and IEEE-RAS TC on Neuro-Robotics Systems.
The ICARM 2020 will take place in the Shenzhen University (SZU), Shenzhen, China, from 3-6 of July 2020 18-21 December 2020. SZU is “The Special Economic Zone University, the Window University, the Experimental University” and Shenzhen，located at the north of Hong Kong，is an incubator for cutting-edge design, a rule-breaking tech hub, a bastion of next-gen urbanism, and a leading cultural capital. Besides a vibrant dining, arts and entertainment scene, Shenzhen is home to countless key attractions and a wide range of accommodations.
The conference will provide an international forum for researchers, educators, engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
2. Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics
3. Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
4. Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning
5. Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
6. Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
7. Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
8. Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
9. AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
10. Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements. The standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for the two extra pages. All papers accepted by IEEE ICARM 2020 will be included in IEEE Xplore. Selected high-quality papers will be recommended to special issues international journals indexed in Web of Science subject to sufficient extensions.
Important Days and Deadlines:
|Full papers and organized session proposals||20 January 2020|
|Proposal for tutorials and workshops||20 January 2020|
|Notification of paper and session acceptance||20 April 2020|
|Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF format||20 May 2020|
A RAS Technically Co-Sponsored Event