Turkey SBC- Mechanical and Electronic Design Event
On 6 Sep, 2020
IEEE Turkey Student Branches RAS Student Representative and Autodesk invite you to an online event where you will perform mechanical and electronic design together as a team. Which will last for two full days of the event, the teams first cloud-based 3D design, engineering and manufacturing with Autodesk Fusion 360 mechanical design and electronics education platform, then get on the cloud by working together, will design appropriate for a given subject.
Conditions of participation: Undergraduate students studying in engineering and product design departments of universities in Turkey can participate in the Online event.
Each team will consist of three members who have studied in the following disciplines:
A member of the electronics or biomedical engineering student A student member of Engineering in machinery, manufacturing, Mechatronics or industrial design A member of any engineering or industrial products design student Priority will be given to the participating groups as ready teams. Mixed teams will also be formed from individual applicants, but participation cannot be guaranteed.
Application and detailed information: https://www.tasarimveteknik.com/designnow/
Calendar: The event will be held in an online conference setting from 9-10 September 2020.
The event schedule is as follows:
- • 6 September 2020, 18: 00: individual deadline
- • 7 September 2020, 18: 00: deadline as a team
- • 9 September 2020, 09: 00-13: 00: opening of the event and co-training
- • 9 September 2020, 13:00-18: 00: training for mechanical and electronic design groups
- • 9 September 2020, 18: 00: announcement of the contest topic
- • 10 September 2020, 18: 00: delivery of projects
- • 14 September 2020: announcement of the winning teams
First team: 2,400 ₺
Second team: 2,100 ₺
Third team: 1,500 ₺
Each member of the winning team will receive a third of the team award. All awards n11.com it will be given as a gift certificate.