CFP Deadline: IEEE CASE 2023 in Auckland, New Zealand
We are proud to announce the IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE) to be held in Auckland, New Zealand on 26–29 August 2023. CASE is the flagship automation conference of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS) and constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers and practitioners.
The theme of CASE 2023 is Automation for a Resilient Society. For more information, please check out our flyer or visit our conference website.
Key Dates and Deadlines
- Special session proposal submissions due 15 February 2023
- Regular and special session full paper submissions due 1 March 2023
- Workshop proposal submissions, industry paper submissions, and presentation-only paper submissions due 1 April 2023
- Paper acceptance notification 15 May 2023
- Final paper submission due 15 June 2023
- Author registration due 15 June 2023
- Conference held from 26–29 August 2023