CYBER 2014 - Call for Papers Deadline
From 25 Jan, 2014 02:00 until 25 Jan, 2014 04:08
Topics of Coverage of The 4th Annual IEEE International Conference
- Cyber Physical Systems:Embedded systems; integrated sensing, communication, and computational systems; chemical, biological, physical diagnostic and implantable systems; complex systems; mobile intelligent systems; micro power grids; electric power networks and grids; sustainable and distributed energy systems; energy scavenging systems; cyber technology to protect critical infrastructure.
- Cyber Control/Automation:Adaptive control; networked control; nonlinear control, multi-agent systems; co-operative control; control of energy systems; hybrid control; intelligent automation; intelligent control; factory modeling and simulation; home, laboratory and service automation; automation in energy systems; automation in life sciences and healthcare; planning, scheduling and coordination; biomedical applications.
- Cyber Robotics:Tele-robotics; human-machine interaction; perception systems; neural-controlled machines and robots; micro/nano/bio manipulation and assembly; search, rescue and field robotics; robot sensing and data fusion; localization, navigation and mapping; medical robots and bio-robotics; human-centered systems; space and underwater robots.
- Internet of Things and Sensor Network:Advanced "Internet of Things" technologies and applications; E-commerce; mobile commerce; logistics; transportation related issues; cyber security for energy and communication infrastructures; wireless, optical, and hybrid communications systems; internet security.
- Initial Submission of Full Paper: 25 January 2014
- Notification of acceptance: 10 March 2014
- Submission of Final Manuscripts: 30 March 2014
For more information, see www.ieee-cyber.org/2014
Partial Financial sponsorship by IEEE RAS