International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS)
Date: June 11-14 2019. Location: Atlanta, Georgia (USA).
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS)
Date: November 3-8, 2019 Location: Macau, China
Research and Education on Unmanned Aerial Systems (RED-UAS)
Location: Cranfield, UK
3rd International Symposium on Aerial Robotics (ISAR). Plenary talk "Aerial robots with manipulation capabilities in flight and perched". May 2019. Toronto, Canada.
ICUAS'17. The 2017 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems, ICUAS'17
ICUAS'16. The 2016 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
ICRA 2016 Workshop on Aerial Robotics Manipulation: from Simulation to Real-Life. International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2016). Stockholm, Sweden, May 26, 2016.
ICRA 2016 Tutorial: Aerial Robotics. May, 20, Stockholm, Sweden.
Third Workshop on Research, Education, and Development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (IEEE RED-UAS) November 23-25, 2015. Cancún, México
"Aerial Robotic Manipulation: Control, perception and planning functionalities". Summer School on Autonomous Micro Aerial Vehicles. Schloss Birlinghoven (Germany), August 28th, 2015
(MESA SUAVTA'15) Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technologies and Applications. (MESA-18-1 Small unmanned Aerial and Electrical Vehicle Technologies and Applications and MESA-18-2 Developments in sUAV: From Payload to Safety). 2015 ASME/IEEE International Conference on Mechatronic and Embedded Systems and Applications (MESA), The ASME 2015 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE 2015), August 2–5, 2015 in Boston, Massachusetts.
(MESA SUAVTA'16) Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technologies and Applications (SUAVTA). The 12th IEEE/ASME International Conference on Mechatronic and Embedded Systems and Applications will be held in Auckland – New Zealand from August 29-31, 2016.
euRathlon/ARCAS Workshop, Summer School and Competition. Seville (Spain)
Past Special Sessions
- ICRA 2014 Special Session: Aerial Robotics Manipulation.
- ICRA 2019 Workshop: "The Future of Aerial Robotics: Challenges and Opportunities" Click here for details.
- ICRA 2014 Workshop: Aerial Robots Physically interacting with the environment
- IROS 2012 Workshop: “Aerial Physically acting robots” (AIRPHARO) co-organized by the ARUAV TC. This workshop included presentations related to the main scientific and technological topics related to aerial robots physically interacting between them and with the environment including the cooperation of several aerial robots. The presentations covered methods and technologies dealing with simulations and implementations by using quadrotors, helicopters and fixed wing aerial robotic platforms and relevant application scenarios. The program also included demonstrations.
Workshops outside RAS conferences
- IEEE/ASME MESA (mechatronics and embedded systems and applications) Workshops 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- euRobotics Forum Workshop on “Aerial robots physically interacting with the environment” March 2012 in Odense (Denmark)
Past UAS Conferences organized by TC-Chairs
- International Conference on Unmanned Aerial Systems (ICUAS), formerly UAV Conference, organized yearly. ICUAS is the successor of the annual UAV Symposiums that took place between 2008 and 2010. ICUAS'11 was held in Denver CO, USA, and ICUAS'12 in Philadelphia PA,USA. They had a Workshop/Tutorial day, followed by a three day technical Conference
- ICUAS 2014, International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- ICUAS 2015, International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Research, Development and Education on Unmanned Aerial Systems (RED-UAS), Seville, Nov.30 and Dec 1, 2011),. http://www.red-uas.com/ The Workshop was attended by more than 150 attendants. The program included 50 presentations, two plenary presentations, a poster session, two round tables, 6 field demonstrations of both fixed wing and helicopter UAVs and indoor demonstration in the Centre for Advanced Aerospace Technologies (FADA-CATEC).
- UAV Handbook (Springer)
- Organization of Workshops and Special Sessions in IEEE Conferences (ICRA and IROS)