- IEEE-RAS Orientation (PDF, 709KB)
- RAS Chapter Initiative Request
Please be advised that Grants are approved twice each year at ICRA and IROS, therefore, you will be contacted following those meetings with grant approval, denial or request for additional information. Funding details will be requested at that time and may take up to 6 weeks for transfer.
- RAS Start Up Chapter Grant Request
Please be advised that following the application, you will be contacted for funding details. Following that please allow 4-6 weeks for funds to transfer.
- RAS Chapter of the Year Award
- Distinguished Lecturer Request by RAS Chapter
- RAS Website, eNews and Magazine Content Submission Form
- RAS Promotional Material Request Form
- RAS Logo (JPG, 36KB)
- RAS Logo - Approved Brand Guidelines (PDF, 522KB)
- IEEE Chapter Chairs' Reference Guide (PDF, 310KB)
- 2016 Chapter Chair Workshop, Radford/Member Engagement, ENCS Chapter (PDF, 632KB)
- 2015 Chapter Chair Workshop, Warnick/Staff Presentation (PDF, 459KB)
- 2015 Chapter Chair Workshop, Randall/Member Engagement, ENCS Chapter (PDF, 478KB)
- 2015 Chapter Chair Workshop, Shibu/Chapter Leadership Experience, Student Chapter (PDF, 2.65MB
- IEEE Volunteer Resources
- IEEE Chapter Briefs, a newsletter for IEEE Society Chapters
- vTools - Updating Officers (PDF, 867 KB)
- IEEE Concentration Banking Program
- IEEE Web Hosting
- IEEE OU Analytics - Member Data
- IEEE Local Chapter Petition
- IEEE Student Branch Petition
- IEEE Logos
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation