- Next ISR will be held in April, 2023 in Coimbra, Portugal
General Chair will be Prof. Aníbal T. de Almeida, Coimbra University (email@example.com).
- Our TC jointly organized New Year Symposium on Mega Trend & AI Robotics held on January 26, 2022 at The University of Tokyo.
- Our TC jointly organized Workshop on Dependable Safety Systems (ANSHIN & Safety Systems) at 2022IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SII2022) held on January 9, 2022 on line. 2 keynotes and 4 technical speeches were presented and more than 30 participants attended. The workshop digest is shown here: https://staff.aist.go.jp/t.kotoku/committee/safe-tc/events/20220109_SII2022WS/SII2022WS-digest-220105.pdf
Prof. Fabio Bonsignorio’s keynote presentation in Zoom.
- Our TC supported IROS2021 Workshops, Blockchain Applications in Robotics and Automation, proposed by Prof. Fabio P. Bonsignorio, and Robotic environmental monitoring: Challenges and opportunities, proposed by Dr. Franco Angelini.
- Our TC technically cosponsored 2019 IEEE International Conference on Advance Robotics and its Social Impact(ARSO) held on Oct. 31 – Nov. 2, 2019 in Beijing, China. It included 103 participants, 3 plenary and 3 keynote talks, 19 technical sessions in 3 parallel tracks, 109 oral presentations, 2 best paper awards and 2 best student paper awards.
- Our TC started our original international conference and organized its first conference, IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Safety, held on Aug. 24-27, 2018, in Shenyang, China.
- Our TC technically cosponsored IEEE International Symposium on Micro-Nano Mechatronics and Human Science, in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- HNICEM 2015, Dec. 9 (Wed) - Dec. 12 (Sar), 2015, Cebu, Philippines.
- IROS2016, Oct. 4 (Sun) - Oct. 14 (Fri), 2016, Daejon, Korea
- MHS 2015, Nov. 23 (Mon) - Nov. 25 (Wed), 2015, Nagoya, Japan
- IROS 2015, Sep. 28 (Mon) - Oct 02 (Fri.), 2015, Hamburg, Germany