IEEE World Haptics Conference 2023
The IEEE World Haptics 2023 conference will take place in Delft, in the Netherlands on the 10th to 14th of July 2023.
IEEE World Haptics Conference 2023 is the 10th Joint Eurohaptics Conference and the IEEE Haptics Symposium. The IEEE World Haptics Conference is the premier international conference covering all aspects of haptics, covering the basic scientific findings, technological developments, algorithms and applications. It is a central venue for reporting research results and demonstrating novel capabilities in the field of haptics. The conference will offer opportunities to share the most up-to-date scientific discoveries and innovative products.
The ultimate objective is to advance the field of haptics through networking among academia, industry, and affiliated specialists; and to build mutual understanding among colleagues from all over the world.
- December 16, 2022 : IEEE Transactions on Haptics Short Paper Submission
- February 3, 2023 : Conference Technical Paper Submission
- March 31, 2023 : Workshop proposals
- April 21, 2023 : Notification of acceptance
- May 5, 2023 : Work in progress and demonstration submission deadlines
- May 12, 2023 : Early registration deadline
- May 26, 2023 : Camera-ready publication
- July 10-14, 2023 : Conference
For more information, go to https://2023.worldhaptics.org/