Neuro-robotics Systems (NRS), a combined study of neuroscience, robotics, and artificial intelligence, is interested in working on models and hardware that promote the fusion of neuroscience and robotics.
- NRS is current state-of-the-art research as branch of neuroscience within robotics
- NRS is a design approach mainly aimed at the fusion of neuroscience and robotics to develop advanced human centered robotic SW/HW.
The mission of the neuro-robotics TC is to provide an entity within the IEEE for neuro-robotics researchers, engineers and practitioners interested to promote neuro-robotics as a research domain.
- Biomimetic context awareness, expectation and intention understanding in neuro-robotics systems
- Multimodal sensor fusion and communication, feedback and actuation in neuro-robotics systems
- Knowledge representation, information acquisition, and decision making in neuro-robotics systems
- Systematic approach of brain-inspired modelling, learning of sensory and motor systems
- Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
- Artificial intelligence for bio-mechatronics/robot systems
- Affective and cognitive sciences for bio-mechatronics, augmented cognitive robot systems, computational intelligence, neuro-mechanical systems
- Brain-inspired control of rehabilitation robot system, medical healthcare robot system, prosthetic device system, assistive robot system, wearable robot system for personal cooperative assistance.
- Various intelligent learning and skill transfer system for multiple neuro-robotic systems
For more information, please visit the official website: http://www.ieee-nrs.org/