Submitting Your Manuscript
Prepare your paper in the form of a self-contained pdf file (with the extension .pdf). The maximum file size is 2 MB.
- Follow the link Log in and log in with your PIN (or Login alias) and password. See the section PIN and Login Alias if you do not have a PIN and password.
- On your Access page, use the link Test your PDF manuscript file before submission to check that your file is compliant.
- On your Access page, follow the link Submit a new paper to IEEE-RAM.
- Choose the kind of submission and follow the menus. For a special issue, choose the appropriate Guest editor in the submission page. In all other cases submit to the Editor in Chief.
- Complete the required steps.
- If you have coauthors then you will be asked to enter their PINs. You may look up these PINs on the spot, or create new PINs for them if necessary. Nevertheless it might be a good idea to check ahead of time with your coauthors if they already have PINs, and to ask them to register their PINs themselves if they do not.
- You must submit a copyright release before the paper can be sent out for review.
- After successfully submitting the paper you will receive an acknowledgement by e-mail.
- You may expect to see the status of your paper change over time from "Received" to "Under review" and eventually to "Decision pending." You may also update your contact information whenever necessary.