RAS Student Branch Chapter 2019 recap of activities-Universidad El Bosque, Colombia
The RAS chapter of the IEEE University Student Branch El Bosque focuses on learning projects, is constantly innovating and seeking activities to transmit knowledge about technology and robotics. This chapter currently has 7 active members and a counselor who contribute to see the chapter grow. As we move into 2020, we reflect on some of the projects this RAS student branch chapter has been involved with over the past year.
- Organized sample of academic works #29 of the Electronic Engineering program.
- Won 3rd place logo contest at the 2nd IEEE Colombian Summit- Pereira 2019
- Participated in Secretary's Day
- Contributed in a social projection activity and was responsible for leadership activities with children.
- Lead organizers on IV INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP on ELECTRONIC ENGENEERING and APPLICATIONS IWEA 2019
- Celebrated IEEE DAY 2019
IEEE RAS has more than 220 Local and Regional Chapters active around the world. Among these activities, local RAS chapters sponsor or cosponsor minisymposia, student competitions, and continuing education workshops. Local RAS chapters also provide valuable professional contacts, especially for engineers who may have few co-workers who are robotics or automation professionals.
To find your local student branch chapter, click here. If your school is not listed, consider starting your own RAS Student Branch Chapter. For more details on organizing your own student chapter, click here.