Established: May 2012
The technical committee on Sustainable Production Automation promotes the development of innovative algorithms, models, heuristics, hardware and software in broad areas. It will focus on design, analysis and management of the processes involved in the product life cycle (from design to delivery to return) to have the minimal negative impacts on society (including environmental, economic and social).
- Establish a sustainable production automation community
- Foster the theoretical development in promoting sustainable products and processes.
- Advance the theoretical understanding of the complexity of sustainable production automation
- Offer innovative and efficient solutions for real-world problems in sustainable production
- Demonstrate the practicality and relevance of the developed methods