The Technical Committee on Aerial Robotics and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles will promote exchanges among researchers from academia, industry and government. The purpose is to identify the technologies and technical approaches to advance and mature the field of aerial robotics. Exchanges include conferences, workshops, special sessions in conferences and publications to promote discussion on technical and applicative problems. Envisioned will be on-line and printed resources to disseminate knowledge including cross-disciplinary information like aerodynamics, propulsion, communications, controls and sensors.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
Include but not limited to:
- Airframe design;
- UAS autonomy: perception, planning and control;
- UAS Guidance, Navigation and Control
- Sense and Avoid;
- Human-computer interfaces;
- Propulsion and Engines;
- Aerial vehicle teams;
- Aerial manipulation
- UAS integration in non-segregated airspaces
- Aerial Robotics and UAV application
- Innovative UAS applications such as STEM education, personal remote sensing, mapping and 3D photogrammetry, UAS for precision agriculture, UAS for digital humanity and cultural heritage preservation, UAS for filmmaking, UAS for journalism, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this committee, please send to the TC Co-chairs by email - your name, title, affiliation, email address, telephone number, and your area of interest.