Software Engineering for Robotics and Automation
TC-SOFT is a forum for furthering the research in Software Engineering for Robotics and Automation. The forum's interest spans across many areas of computer science, robotics, and automation with the aim of promoting cross-fertilization and synergy.
The synergy between Robotics and Software Engineering is strategic. Their mutual benefit is to make it possible to build and evolve new software systems, to reduce their development cost, and to enhance their quality. The process of bringing intelligence to a robot requires strongly coupled capabilities of sensing, processing, and acting. In this scenario, software plays a key role as it is the medium to embody intelligence in the machine.
- Archive of past and ongoing activities
- Links to related Communities
- Robotic Software Glossary
- Annotated Bibliography of papers
- Journal of Software Engineering for Robotics (JOSER)
- The technical committee presented the proposal for the eighth edition of the workshop on Software Development and Integration in Robotics (SDIR 2013)
- New mailing list hosted as a google group
- The fourth international conference on Simulation, Modeling and Programming for Autonomous Robots (SIMPAR 2014) will be organaized in Bergamo, Italy.