IEEE RAS Conference Organizers Workshop
From 30 May, 2017 10:00 until 30 May, 2017 12:45
Conference timelines, Bank Accounts, Budgets, Whether to hire a meeting planner, Conference Closings, Hotel Contracts, Insurance, Tax Issues— organizing a conference can be a daunting task, especially a large conference like ICRA or IROS involving a thousand people or more. Anyone who is involved in organizing an IEEE Conference, or is thinking about organizing a conference, is urged to attend. Get answers to your questions about the organization, requirements, logistics and finances of conferences, both large and small. Speak with the experts for advice on how to make sure your conference is executed flawlessly!
Anyone who is involved in organizing an IEEE Conference is urged to attend and get answers to your questions about the organization, requirements, logistics and finances of conferences, both large and small.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks – Martin Buss
- Conference Committee Roles and Responsibilities – Torsten Kroeger
- Getting Started (Requesting Sponsorship & Conference Application) – Paolo Fiorini
- Event Logistics Planning and Execution – Alicia Zupeck / Torsten Kroeger
- Working with IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events – Alicia Zupeck
- Conference Publications – Zhidong Wang
- Managing a Technical Program – Seth Hutchinson / Zhidong Wang
- Conference Finance (Budgeting through Conference Closing) – Ron Lumia
Space is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as your availability is confirmed.
Please register for this FREE workshop on-line:
Convention Center Floor Plan attached HERE