IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR)
The IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR) covers design and implementation of robotics, automation, intelligent machines, systems and devices that can contribute to civilian safety. Applications include search and rescue, rapid screening of travelers and cargo, hazardous material handling, humanitarian demining, and detection of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, or explosive risks. While this symposium is conceptually centered on a set of application domains, the focus is on quality research and fundamental principles that lead to useful robots and automation in all domains.
The IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics is sponsored by the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society.
- 2018 Philadelphia (PA), USA
- 2017 Shanghai, China (Archived)
- 2016 Lausanne Switzerland (Archived)
- 2015 Indiana, USA (Archived)
- 2014 Toyako-cho, Hokkaido, Japan (Archived)
- 2013 Linkoping, Sweden (Archived)
- 2012 Texas, US (Archived)
- 2011 Kyoto, Japan (Archived)
- 2010 Bremen, Germany (Archived)
- 2009 Denver, US (Archived)