Modelling and Simulation for Autonomous Systems Workshop (MESAS)
MESAS'16 is a two-day workshop organized by the NATO Modelling and Simulation Centre of Excellence. The event will gather fully recognized experts from different domains: Military, Academia and Industry. The main theme of MESAS'16 is: “M&S for Human and Autonomous System integration and cooperation".
Systems with Autonomous Capabilities are abbreviated with the acronym xSAC, where the x indicates the Operational Domain: Ground, Maritime, Air, Space and Cyber.
Theme: Modeling & Simulation for Human and Autonomous System Integration and Cooperation
- Cooperative systems
- Interfaces for command and control system, human, knowledge management system and AS integration
- Human and AS teaming application
- M&S Experimental environments & frameworks for AS development, verification, validation and accreditation
- Cooperative and reliability algorithms for AS
- Ethical, legal, security and safety aspects of Human and AS cooperation
- Training for AS deployment
- Concept of AS operation & countermeasures
- 2016 Rome, Italy
- 2015 Prague, Czech Republic
- 2014 Rome, Italy