ICOM 2019- Call for Papers
On 30 Jun, 2019
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- All papers submitted to the ICOM 2019 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format. Microsoft Word template can be found here.
- All papers are limited to no more than six (6) pages.
- All papers need to have less than 30% similarity with existing papers. Papers that fail to comply with the regulation will not be reviewed and excluded from the conference.
- Review and survey type of manuscripts will not be considered.
- To facilitate double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities and funding information do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. Authors name and funding information can be added after acceptance.
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must register for the ICOM 19 and upload the final manuscript. The final manuscript must be prepared based on reviewers’ comments and according to the final paper format as well as IEEE PDF compliance.
- At least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the conference schedule. In the event where none of the authors is unable to attend the conference for any reason, their accepted paper will not be considered for submission to IEEE Xplore.
Call for Papers Deadline: 30 June 2019
Technically co-sponsorship by IEEE RAS