Education Material in Robotics and Automation
Creation of Educational Material in Robotics and Automation (CEMRA)
The following RAS funded projects represent educational materials in a wide variety of Robotics and Automation science and technologies developed for broad users, including beginner students new to the area as well as top-class researchers, practitioners, and/or educators seeking in depth knowledge.
- 2019 - Advanced Design of Mechanisms and Actuators for Robotic Applications
- 2019 - Teaching Key Robotics Concepts with the Help of Low-Cost Manipulator and Augmented Reality
- 2018 - E-learning course for sustainable production automation
- 2018 - OpenAUV (Teaching Material for Education in Intelligent Marine Systems)
- 2018 - QUT Robot Academy
- 2018 - Aerial Remote Sensing in Agriculture courseware
- 2017 - Professional Education in Service Robotics (PRESER-III): Human-Robot Interaction (HRI)
- 2017 - Drones Demystified!
- 2017 - RobotCup@Home Education Open Courseware for Service Robotics
- 2016-18 - Try-a-Bot
- 2016 - Development of an Underwater Robotics Research Training Program
- 2016 - Professional Education in Service Robotics (PRESER-II): Mobile manipulation
- 2015 - Energy harvesting systems for low energy mobile robots
- 2015 - Professional Education in Service Robotics (PRESER)
- 2015 - Robot Programming for All (RP4A)
- 2015 - SyRoTek - System for robotic e-learning
- 2014 - Case Study of Modeling and Control in Energy-Efficient Buildings
- 2014 - Educational Program in Haptics
- 2014 - The Robot Programming Network
Other Continuing Education Programs
Robot Academy: University-level, short video lessons and full online courses to help you understand and prepare for this technology of the future.
- Modern Robotics- Modern Robotics book preprint, video lectures, and cross-platform software and simulation environment, all free.
- Coursera (Modern Robotics): Coursera MOOC specialization consisting of six short courses on Modern Robotics.