ICMA 2013 - IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
As the host city of ICMA 2013, Takamatsu not only provides the attendees with a great venue for this event, but also an unparalled experience in the Japanese history through several historical architectures. You are cordially invited to join us at IEEE ICMA 2013 in Takamatsu.
The objective of ICMA 2013 is to provide a forum for researchers, educators, engineers, and government officials involved in the general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
The topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
- Intelligent mechatronics, robotics, biomimetics, automation and control systems
- opto-electronic elements and Materials, laser technology and laser processing
- Elements, structures, mechanisms, and applications of micro and nano systems
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and teleoperated semi-autonomous systems
- Sensor design, multi-sensor data fusion algorithms and wireless sensor networks
- Biomedical and rehabilitation engineering, prosthetics and artificial organs
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process and automation
Paper Submission Deadline: 12 April 2013
For more information, see http://2013.ieee-icma.org/Home/Home.aspx
Partial financial sponsorship by IEEE RAS