International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI)
We are excited to announce the 18th Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction (HRI). HRI 2023 is the 18th annual conference for basic and applied HRI research. Researchers from across the world present their best work to HRI to exchange ideas about the theory, technology, data, and science furthering the state-of-the-art in the field.
The conference theme for HRI 2023 is “HRI for all” and will focus on key HRI theories, methods, designs, studies, and technical advances that aim to understand and promote inclusion and diversity in HRI. We encourage the community to consider ways to both make the field a more inclusive place for those who may not feel included, as well as to encourage inclusion within our research methods and practices.
There are many ways to participate in HRI 2023, including full papers, late breaking reports, demos, videos, and workshops. There are many opportunities particularly for students and those new to the field to be involved, including via volunteering and participating in mentoring workshops.
The conference will be held from March 13-16, 2023 in Stockholm, Sweden. We aim to have it be a hybrid conference, with opportunities to participate both in person and online. We will post additional details as the conference date nears.
- 2023 Stockholm, Sweden (Website)
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2022 Sapporo, Japan (Website)
- 2021 Boulder, Colorado, USA (Website)
- 2020 Cambridge, UK (Website) (Canceled)
- 2019 Daegu, Korea (Website, Proceedings)
- 2018 Chicago, USA (Website)
- 2017 Vienna, Austria (Website, Proceedings)
- 2016 Christchurch, New Zeland (Website, Proceedings)
- 2015 Portland, Oregon (Website, Proceedings)
- 2014 Bielefeld, Germany (Website, Proceedings)
- 2013 Tokyo, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2012 Boston, Massachusetts (Website, Proceedings)
- 2011 Lausanne, Switzerland (Website, Proceedings)
- 2010 Osaka, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2009 San Diego, CA, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2008 Amsterdam, Netherlands (Website, Proceedings)
- 2007 Washington, DC, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2006 Salt Lake, UT, USA (Website)
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation