International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
The IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR) covers several disciplines with both theoretical and experimental challenges in robotics, control engineering and neuroscience applied to healthcare. Primary focus is to propose cutting edge solutions to boost the rehabilitation process, providing robotic assistance to address and speed motor recovery, trying to unveil the mechanisms underlying brain plasticity. Reinserting people in the society is the main question we aim to answer with the purpose of providing the Health System with technological instruments to assist human beings in prevention, diagnosis, rehabilitation and personal assistance.
ICORR is sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society and the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society.
Website of the ICORR Steering Committee: http://www.rehabrobotics.org
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2019 Toronto, Canada (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 London, UK (Proceedings)
- 2015 Singapore, Singapore (Proceedings)
- 2013 Seattle, Washington (Proceedings)
- 2011 Zurich, Switzerland (Website, Proceedings)
- 2009 Kyoto, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2007 Noordwijk, the Netherlands (Website, Proceedings)
- 2005 Chicago, Illinois (Proceedings)