International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO)
The IEEE ROBIO 20-21 conference will take place from 6-9 December 2021 in Sanya, China. The theme of ROBIO 20-21 is “Robotics and Biomimetics to meet societal grand challenges” reflecting the fast-growing and timely interests in research, development and applications and their impacts on the world. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ROBIO 2020 and 2021 have been combined and will be jointly held. ROBIO 20-21 promises to be a great event for researchers and scholars in robotics and biomimetics areas, with attractive technical and social programs. Specially, the conference will highlight the research results, new engineering development and applications related to meeting the societal grand challenges such as COVID-19 pandemic.
Contributed Papers: Original papers are solicited in all related areas of robotics and biomimetics. Full papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements for Creating PDF Documents for the IEEE Xplore®. For detailed format information, please visit the conference website. Accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion into EI and IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
The conference will be hybrid, both physical and online.
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2019 Dali, China
- 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 Macau SAR, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2016 Qingdao, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2015 Zhuhai, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2014 Bali, Indonesia (Proceedings)
- 2013 Shenzhen, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2012 Guangzhou, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2011 Phuket, Thailand (Proceedings)
- 2010 Tianjin, China (Proceedings)
- 2009 Guilin, China (Proceedings)
- 2008 Bangkok, Thailand (Website, Proceedings)
- 2007 Sanya, China (Proceedings)
- 2006 Kunming, China (Proceedings)
- 2005 Shatin, China (Proceedings)
- 2004 Shenyang, China (Proceedings)