International Conference On Control And Robotics Engineering (ICCRE)
An engineering discipline that is on the rise, robotics engineering is a breeding ground for creativity and innovation from people with a background in mechanical, electrical, or software engineering. Robotics engineers may work in the agricultural, military, medical, and manufacturing industries, among others, conceiving of new uses for robots, designing improved robots for existing systems, or repairing and maintaining industrial robots, says the Princeton Review. Because robots are already widely used (on production lines, for example), hands-on technical jobs can easily be found in the robotics engineering field, but there are also plenty of opportunities to take on more inventive roles in experimental arenas.
- 2020 Osaka, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2019 Nanjing, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2018 Nagoya, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 Bangkok, Thailand (Website, Proceedings)
- 2016 Singapore (Website, Proceedings)