World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA)
In 1993, a number of well-known scientists, together with the organizers Prof. T.J. Tarn at Washington University, USA and Prof. T.C. Hsia, originated a congress on intelligent control and automation, aiming at providing a forum for Chinese scholars all over the world to present their achievements in the fields of control and automation. After three successful congress held in China from 1993 to 2000, the congress committee renamed the conference as the "World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA)" in the third congress held in Hefei, China, making WCICA more international. Since then, WCICA has been regularly held every two years, attracting the scientists all over the world to participate and present their achievements reflecting the advance on intelligent control and automation.
WCICA 2014 is one of the largest conferences technically co-sponsored by Northeastern University, IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, IEEE Control Systems Society, National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Chinese Association of Automation, the Chinese Association of Artificial Intelligence, among others.
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2018 Changsha, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2016 Guilin, China (Website, Proceedings)
- 2014 Shenyang , China (Proceedings)
- 2012 Beijing , China (Proceedings)
- 2011 Taipei, China (Proceedings)
- 2010 Ji'nan, China (Proceedings)
- 2008 Chongqing, China (Proceedings)
- 2006 Dalian, China (Proceedings)
- 2004 Hangzhou, China (Proceedings)
- 2002 Shanghai, China (Proceedings)
- 2000 Hefei, China (Proceedings)
- 1997 Xi'an, China
- 1993 Beijing, China
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation