RAS Student Activities Committee Panel: Transition to a Career in Academia
Friday, 17 September: 13:00 – 14:30 EDT (17:00 – 18:30 GMT)
This event is a FREE event
The Robotics and Automation Society Student Activities Committee (RAS SAC) is proud to present “Transition to a Career in Academia,” a panel with robotics thought leaders:
- Arash Ajoudani, Insitituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
- Jeannette Bohg, Stanford University, USA
- Eric Diller, University of Toronto, Canada
- Jens Kober, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Alberto Rodriguez, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Julie A Shah, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
This panel is intended for robotics students and engineers interested in learning more about careers in academia after earning their degree. The panel will be moderated by RAS SAC Co-Chair, Marwa ElDinwiny.
To receive the recording and/or submit a question, please fill out the registration form.
Event Webex Link
(Event number: 2631 147 8920 / Event password: 2021)
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation