The IEEE International Conference on Robotic Computing (IRC) will be held from 11–13 December 2023 in Laguna Hills, California at The Hills Hotel. Please note that the conference will be held via a hybrid (in person/virtual) format.
Robotic Computing addresses the synergetic interaction of computing technologies and robotic technologies. The synergy between Robotics and Computer Science is both realistic and strategic. Their mutual benefit is to make it possible to build and evolve new robotic systems, to reduce their development cost, and to enhance their quality.
Key Dates and Deadlines
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: 1 August 2023 PT
- Paper Submission Deadline: 1 September 2023 PT
- Workshop Proposal Acceptance: 1 September 2023 PT
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 1 October 2023 PT
- Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: 15 October 2023 PT
- Camera Ready and Registration Deadline: 1 November 2023 PT
For more information, check out the IRC 2023 website.