International Conference on Automation and Logistics (ICAL)
The IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics invites high quality papers reporting original research results and innovations in all aspects of information, automation, logistics, and applications.
ICAL is sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, CAS/CUHK Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, Henan University of Science and Technologym The Chinese University of Hong Kong and Shandong University, The Chinese Association of Automation, IEEE Hong Kong Section CSRA Joint Chapter, The Robotics Society of Japan, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, and the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers.
Website of the ICAL Steering Committee: www.ieee-ical.org
- 2015 Lijiang, China
- 2014 Hailar, Hulun Bui, Inner Mongolia, China
- 2013 Yinchuan, Ningxia, China
- 2012 Zhengzhou, China (Proceedings)
- 2011 Chongqing, China (Proceedings)
- 2010 Hong Kong / Macau, China (Proceedings)
- 2009 Shenyang, China (Proceedings)
- 2008 Qingdao, China (Proceedings)
- 2007 Jinan, Shandong, China (Proceedings)