International Conference on Real-time Computing and Robotics (RCAR)
The IEEE International Conference on Real-time Computing and Robotics provides a forum for researchers in robotics and real-time computing to share the latest results and explore the opportunity of research collaboration. With wide applications of robots in industry and services sectors, real-time computing plays one of the major roles in various topics in robotics including real-time control, human-robot interactions, sensor perception and fusion, robot intelligence, etc. The scope of IEEE RCAR covers research, development and applications in the dynamic and exciting areas of real-time computing and robotics.
- 2023 Datong, China (Website)
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2022 Guiyang, China (Website)
- 2021 Xining, China (Website)
- 2020 Virtual Event (Website)
- 2019 Irkutsk, Russia (Website)
- 2018 Kandima, Malaysia (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 Okinawa, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2016 Angkor Wat, Cambodia (Website, Proceedings)
- 2015 Changsha, China (Website)
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation