International Symposium on System Integration (SII)
The 20th century was the age of evolution of science and technology concerning artifacts. Fundamentals of mass production had been established by specialized technologies and surely had contributed our social life. In the 21st century, our societies expect methodologies for solving problems of complex systems consisting of society, human and technologies, which cannot be completed by single sectionalized technology. Under these circumstances, the system integration (SI) to look down the whole technologies is becoming a critical issue of engineering. System integration is one of the key technologies and the integration of hardware and software is especially important to solve the industrial or social system problems in new century. This symposium focuses to the new research and industrial application of system integration, and discusses the approach method to improve effectiveness of system integration.
SII is sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society and the SICE System Integration Division.
- 2020 Honolulu (HI), USA (Website)
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2019 Paris, France (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 Taipei, Taiwan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2016 Sapporo, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2015 Nagoya, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2014 Tokyo, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2013 Kobe, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2012 Fukuoka, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2011 Kyoto, Japan (Website, Proceedings)
- 2010 Sendai, Japan (Proceedings)
- 2009 Tokyo, Japan (Proceedings)
- 2008 Nagoya, Japan (Proceedings)