IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS)
The IEEE Haptics Symposium, held since 1992, is a vibrant forum where psychophysicists, engineers, and designers come together to share advances, spark new collaborations, and envision a future that benefits from rich physical interactions between humans and computers, generated through haptic (force and tactile) devices.
The IEEE Haptics Symposium is sponsored by the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society.
IEEE RAS Technical Committee on Haptics: http://ieee-ras.org/haptics
- 2023 Delft, Netherlands (Website)
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2022 Virtual (Website)
- 2020 Washington D.C., USA (Website)
- 2018 San Francisco, California, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2016 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2014 Houston, Texas, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2012 Vancouver, Canada (Website, Proceedings)
- 2010 Waltham, Massachusetts USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2008 Reno, Nevada USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2006 Arlington, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2004 Chicago, Illinois, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2003 Los Angeles, CA, USA(Website, Proceedings)
- 2002 Orlando, Florida, USA (Proceedings)
- 2000 Washington, DC, USA
- 1998 Anaheim, California, USA
- 1996 Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 1994 Chicago, Illinois, USA
- 1992 Anaheim, California, USA
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation