Modelling and Simulation for Autonomous Systems Workshop (MESAS)
MESAS' 17 is a three-day conference organized by the NATO Modelling and Simulation Centre of Excellence that will be held in Rome, Italy on 24-26 October 2017. The event will gather fully recognized experts from different domains: Military, Academia and Industry.
- Future Challenges and Opportunities of Advances M&S Technology
- Autonomous Systems and Swarming – Research, Development and (future) Application
- Modelling and Simulation of Intelligent Systems – AI, Research, Development and Application
- Autonomous Systems in Context of Future Warfare and Security – Concepts, Applications, Standards and Legislation
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2019 Palermo, Italy (Website)
- 2018 Oulu, Finland (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 Rome, Italy
- 2016 Auckland, New Zealand (Proceedings)
- 2014 Rome, Italy (Proceedings)
- 2012 Suzhou, China (Proceedings)
- 2010 Qingdao, China (Proceedings)
- 2008 Beijing, China (Proceedings)
- 2006 Beijing, China (Proceedings)
RAS is a volunteer driven society with over 13,000 members worldwide.
Students are future of robotics and automation.
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
IEEE International conference on Robotics and Automation