International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots (UR)
UR 2021 IS GOING HYBRID!
The 18th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots (UR 2021) will be held from 12-14 July as a form of hybrid meeting at the Lakai Sandpine Resort, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do, Korea.
Since its inception in 2004, Ubiquitous Robots has now established itself as a leading mid-size robotics conference, bringing together robotics researchers from around the world who share the vision that robots, will become ubiquitous in our daily lives, and help connect and empower humans.
Robotics is the ultimate interdisciplinary field, and Ubiquitous Robots invites contributions from the entire foundational spectrum—design, perception, manipulation, interfaces, mobility, intelligence—and application domains—industrial, social and cultural interaction, transportation, medical, rehabilitation, healthcare, agriculture, construction, security, disaster, and many others.
Ubiquitous Robots 2021 promises to be an exciting and innovative event, with plenary and invited talks, oral presentation, posters, and workshops. We invite you to submit your latest work to Ubiquitous Robots 2021, and to come experience the myriad attractions of Gangneung-one of the most popular resort towns in Korea.
Considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and strict travel regulations, the UR 2021 Organizing Committee is preparing for a HYBRID meeting with a mixture of onsite face-to-face sessions and online sessions. International participants will be able to join the UR conference through the onsite and/or online sessions. The UR 2021 Organizing Committee will do our best efforts to avoid any health risks of all participants.
- 2021 Gangwon-do, Korea / Hybrid Conference (Website)
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2020 Kyoto, Japan (Website)
- 2019 Jeju, Korea (Website, Proceedings)
- 2018 Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 Jeju, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2016 Xi'an, China (Proceedings)
- 2015 Goyang city, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2014 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Proceedings)
- 2013 Jeju, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2012 Daejeon, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2011 Icheon, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2010 Busan, South Korea