International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots (UR)
The 17th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots (UR 2020) will be held in the Ritsumeikan University - Suzaku Campus, Kyoto, Japan, VIRTUALLY from June 22-26, 2020. Since its inception in 2004, Ubiquitous Robots has now established itself as a leading mid-size robotics conference, bringing together robotics researchers from around the world who share the vision that robots, like mobile phones, will become ubiquitous in our daily lives, and help connect and empower humans.
Robotics is the ultimate interdisciplinary field, and Ubiquitous Robots invites contributions from the entire foundational spectrum—design, perception, manipulation, interfaces, mobility, intelligence—and application domains— industrial, social and cultural interaction, transportation, medical, rehabilitation, healthcare, agriculture, construction, security, disaster, and many others.
Ubiquitous Robots 2020 promises to be an exciting and innovative event, with plenary and invited talks, oral presentation, posters, and workshops. We invite you to submit your latest work to Ubiquitous Robots 2020, and to come experience the myriad attractions of Kyoto.
- 2020 Kyoto, Japan (VIRTUAL)
*Links may no longer be active*
- 2019 Jeju, Korea (Website, Proceedings)
- 2018 Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2017 Jeju, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2016 Xi'an, China (Proceedings)
- 2015 Goyang city, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2014 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Proceedings)
- 2013 Jeju, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2012 Daejeon, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2011 Icheon, South Korea (Proceedings)
- 2010 Busan, South Korea