Member Support Program
Introducing the IEEE RAS Member Support Pilot Program
Calling all RAS Members: Registration Discounts Available for IROS 2023 in Detroit
The RAS leadership is delighted to announce the launch of the IEEE RAS Members Support Program. This pilot program is designed to support members who have contributed to RAS mission-related activities.
The Member Support Program has been created as an opportunity for those who have contributed to RAS to receive the benefits of the Society’s success in the form of financial support.
All contributors with IEEE/RAS membership who are attending IROS 2023 are eligible.
Contributions to RAS Mission-related activities include but are not limited to the following examples:
- Authoring or co-authoring accepted papers for RAS sponsored or co-sponsored conferences or publications
- Organizing workshops or tutorials at RAS conferences, or giving keynote or plenary talks at RAS conferences
- Organizing RAS-sponsored events (conferences, panels, lectures, networking events, and so on)
- Volunteering for RAS (e.g., for RAS publications, conferences, Boards, Committees, or Chapters)
Apply by completing this Online Application form by August 31.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2023 (23:59:59 EDT)
- Award Notification: September 15, 2023
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
“The mission of the Robotics and Automation Society is, within its field of interest, to foster exchange of information and knowledge among researchers and practitioners, standards development, career development, education, public outreach including pre-college students, and to support IEEE in its mission”